Sitemap administrator is the one who can give a particular user the approval permission.
To add a new user with approval permission:
- Login to your Sitemap account and open the sitemap you wish to work on.
- Click the Contributors button above the sitemap.
- In the Contributors pop up you can see the list of current editors and viewers.
- Click Add Editor or Add Viewer button to add new user (editor or viewer) who will be in charge for approving the final sitemap.
- Click Add new user to add new user.
- Enter user’s basic information. See How to add a new user?
- Check Responsible For Approval option.
- Click Submit.
- When done, click Save Changes in the Contributors modal.
To add the approval permission to the existing users:
- Click the Contributors link above your sitemap.
- Hover your mouse over the user’s bubble who is going to be in charge for the sitemap approval. Small blue bubble with the pencil inside will pop up. Click it to edit user details.
- Below user details, check the Responsible for Approval option.
- Click Save.
- When done, click Save Changes.
Once the person responsible for approval is selected their bubble highlights green, that indicates that this person will have the Approve sitemap option in their File menu.
Once the sitemap is approved it is locked and further edits will require an admin to unlock the sitemap.