The project administrator can give other users approval permission.
To grant approval permission to a certain user:
- From the dashboard select and open a sitemap.
- Open the Settings menu in the top right corner.
- Add a project member, or select the contributor from the list and check the Approve Project option next to their name.
- Save changes when finished.
To approve a sitemap:
- Open a sitemap and then the Settings menu in the navigation bar.
- Under Options, toggle the Approve Project switch and then click Save changes.
Once the sitemap is approved, it is locked and further edits will require an admin to unlock the sitemap.