Slickplan has its very own WordPress Plugin that allows users to use their exported Slickplan XML to create pages and menu systems inside this popular content management system.
- Follow this link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/slickplan-importer/ to download the plugin files
- Upload the slickplan-importer folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to the 'Tools' -> 'Import' screen, Click on 'Slickplan'
- Follow the simple on page instructions
The plugin supports Yoast SEO and All In One SEO plugins.
This plugin is also compatible with the Gutenberg page builder. It automatically imports your Slickplan's Content Planner blocks into corresponding blocks in WordPress.