How do I copy content between multiple languages?
To copy content between multiple languages:
- Open a sitemap and navigate to the Content Planner.
- Select and open a page from the list.
- Add content. English is the default language but it can be changed under project settings.
- To clone the content to another language, change the default language to a secondary one by selecting it from the drop-down menu at the top.
- Next to the content language dropdown, hover over the Clone from dropdown and select a language you want to clone.
- Confirm this by clicking Import.
- Edits are saved automatically.