How to add a new user?
- To add a new user, click Team from the dashboard menu.
- Click the New user button on the top right.
- In the modal window enter the user’s:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Password (optionally)
- You can also enable a few additional permissions:
- Allow creating new projects
- Allow viewing all files
- Allow viewing invoice history
- To make the user an Administrator, toggle the switch from Regular to Administrator and optionally add permissions:
- Allow Changing Payment Settings – when checked this user will be able to view/edit payment details as well as changing the plan.
- Allow Viewing Invoice History – when checked this user will be able to view invoices.
- When completed, click Add New User. The new user will show up in the Team panel.
By default, users will receive a password in the invitation email. You can change that by customizing the message templates.
- If you have added a new user and they have not received the invitation email, visit Why aren’t the people I invited getting system emails?