It’s easy to share your work with other team members.
You can copy a URL and share your link anywhere on the web.
Also, you can send it via email directly from your Slickplan’s toolbar, or share your work to other integrated services such as Basecamp, Slack, and Teamwork.
In addition to being able to share your entire project via a link, you can now share a direct link to a specific page content or an internal diagram. Users will still be able to access the entire project, but this way allows you to direct their attention directly to the page or diagram.
- In the modal window, the URL option is set by default. Select Copy Link to copy the URL to clipboard.
- You can also use the Open In New Window option and then copy the URL from your browser’s address bar and share it wherever you like.
- You can limit access to your sitemap by setting a password. Open the Share Settings option in the top right and toggle the Protect this with a password switch. Now enter your password and click Save. Now you're ready to share your protected sitemap link.
- You can also include a comment panel on your shared sitemap. Toggle the Enable sitemap comments switch to allow viewers to leave feedback on your shared project. If you want them to only be able to view the comments, check the Read only commenting option.
Send An Email
- To share your sitemap via email click the Email tab.
- Select recipients by clicking on the search bar.
You may also add new recipients by entering their email into the recipient bar. The subject and content of the message are set by default, but can be modified.
- When finished click Share Sitemap.
- Select and open a page either from the Content dashboard or main sitemap.
- Click on the Share Page button in the toolbar.
Additionally, on the share modal menu you can change the default sharing settings described above.
- After clicking on the link, the recipient will see the shared page.
Note: By default, the page content view is rendered. In order for not logged in users to see the labels and guidelines for content blocks, they need to switch from rendered to block view.
- Open a diagram by clicking on the icon on the selected page.
- Click on the Share Diagram button on the toolbar.
- Additionally, on the share modal menu you can change the default sharing settings described above.
- After clicking on the link, the recipient will see the shared diagram.
Integration with other services
If you want to share your work on Basecamp, Slack or Teamwork see the articles below: