How can I share my projects?
We’ve made it easy to share your work with other team members and clients.
You can copy a dedicated URL and share your link anywhere on the web. Also, you can send it via email directly from your Slickplan toolbar or share your work to other integrated services such as Basecamp, Slack, Teamwork, and social networks.
In addition to being able to share your entire project via a link, you can now share a direct link to a specific page content or an internal diagram. Users will still be able to access the entire project, but this way allows you to direct their attention directly to the page, mockup, or diagram.
To begin, you’ll need to click the Share button on the navigation bar.
- In the modal window, the URL option is set by default. Select Copy Link to copy the URL to your clipboard.
- You can also use the Open In New Window option and then copy the URL from your browser’s address bar and share it wherever you like.
- You can limit access to your sitemap by setting a password. Open the Share Settings option in the top right and toggle the Protect this with a password switch. Now enter a password that is easy to remember but not easy to guess and then click Save. Now you’re ready to share your protected sitemap link.
Include a comment panel on your shared sitemap. Toggle the Enable project comments switch to allow viewers to leave feedback on your shared project. If you want them to only be able to view the comments, check the Read-only commenting option.
Set default text and sitemap page sizes for the shared view.
Select the default content view: rendered or content blocks.
Utility and footer pages are collapsed by default. Toggle the switch to expand those pages on the shared sitemap.
Send An Email
- To share your sitemap via email click the Email tab.
- Select recipients by clicking on the search bar.
You may also add new recipients by entering their email into the recipient bar. The subject and content of the message are set by default, but can be modified.
- When finished click Share Sitemap.
- Select and open a page either from the Content dashboard or main sitemap.
- Click on the Share Page button in the toolbar.
- Additionally, on the share modal menu you can change the default sharing settings described above.
- After clicking on the link, the recipient will see the shared page.
Note: By default, the page content view is rendered. In order for not logged in users to see the labels and guidelines for content blocks, they need to switch from rendered to block view.
- Open a diagram by clicking on the icon on the selected page.
- Click on the Share Diagram button on the toolbar.
- Additionally, on the share modal menu you can change the default sharing settings described above. After clicking on the link, the recipient will see the shared diagram.
- Select and open a mockup either from the Design Mockups dashboard or the main sitemap.
- In the dashboard, click the share icon from the mockup preview. A link to your designs will be copied to clipboard.
or share the mockup from the image viewer by clicking on the share icon in the lower right hand corner.
- Paste the link anywhere you like
Integration with other services
If you want to share your work on Basecamp, Slack or Teamwork see the articles below: