To see the list of your sitemap users and edit their details, follow these steps:
- Go to Accounts & Settings link in the header.
- Click Edit Users.
- Click Edit on user's icon.
- A modal window will pop up. You can do the following:
- Change the user name
- Change the user email
- Check user as Active
- You can mark this user as an administrator. To do so checkmark the Administrator account box and optionally add user privileges like:
- Allow Changing Payment Settings - when checked this user will be able to view/edit payment details as well as changing the Plan.
- Allow Viewing Invoice History - when checked this user will be able to view invoices.
- Click Save User.
You can browse between users by clicking the first letter of their first name. You may also select multiple letters at once so only the users whose name starts with the selected letters are filtered on the screen.