How to connect your Google Analytics account with a sitemap?
To connect a sitemap with its Google Analytics account:
- Open the metrics dashboard by clicking the Metrics button on the toolbar.
- From the side panel click on the Connect account button.
- A pop-up window will appear. To grant Slickplan access to the Google Analytics account click the Allow button.
- From the list, select the analytics profile and then click Continue.
- That’s all. Now you have access to a wealth of data about your webpage and the visiting traffic so you can make the best planning decisions when working on a project.