To connect a sitemap with its Google Analytics account:
- Open a sitemap from the dashboard and click the ‘Metrics’ button on the toolbar.
- In this modal window click the ‘Connect’ button.
- A pop-up window will appear. To grant Slickplan access to the Google Analytics account click the ‘Allow’ button.
- From the dropdown list, select the analytics profile and then click ‘Save & Continue’.
- That’s all. Now you have access to a wealth of data about your webpage and the visiting traffic so you can make the best planning decisions when working on a project.
These statistics are based on your sitemap pages, so please make sure to add the correct URLs to your cells first. If you are using our Site Crawler to import a project you can just select the “Add Link” option and all URLs will be automatically added to your cells.