How to connect your Google Analytics 4 account with a sitemap?
To connect a sitemap project to a Google Analytics account:
- Open the metrics dashboard by clicking the Metrics button on the toolbar.
- On the sidebar, from the dropdown list, select Google Analytics 4.
- To proceed, click the Connect Account button below.
- Enter Property ID and choose a Service Account: Slickplan or Custom.
Property ID can be found in you Google Analytics admin menu: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/reporting/data/v1/property-id
- To connect using Slickplan’s Service Account, you need to
add it as a user to your Google Analytics account with “Viewer” permission: Admin > User Management > Add the below user:
If you have your own service account you may use that instead by selecting Custom and pasting your JSON credentials into the field below
- More about Service Accounts can be found here.