You can export your sitemaps in PDF, EPS, PNG, HTML, XML, CSV, DOCX or as a Complete Website.
This article will explain how to export a sitemap using the Complete Website option.
- Select and open a sitemap from the dashboard.
- On the toolbar above the sitemap click the Export button.
- In the export panel, select the Website export option on the right.
Additionally, check the Exclude Collapsed Pages option.
If everything is set click the Export button.
- A modal window will open. Click Send Download Link and a download link will be sent to your email address.
- Your sitemap will be saved as a ZIP file containing HTML files for each of the sitemap’s pages, structured in folders and including content from the Content Planner.
This is how the example website will look: