Besides the standard symbols included with the Diagram Maker, you can upload your own custom images.
- Create a new diagram or open an existing one and click Image from the toolbar to upload an image from your hard drive.
- Place the image anywhere by simply dragging and dropping it.
- Just like other diagram symbols, you can resize the image and connect it with other symbols.
- Hover over the image and click one of the arrows from any side.
- Drag the line to another shape until you see the bounding box appear and the anchor point where you want the line to connect turn light blue.
Here's an example of using images as diagram symbols: