In addition to importing the structure of existing websites via the crawler, you can take advantage of an assortment of ready-made templates. Our library of sitemap templates is the perfect starting point for your project.
- To import a sitemap template: From the Slickplan home page, hover over Resources and click on Templates & Examples.
- Scroll down to Sitemap Templates and click on View all templates.
- Click on a template you’d like to use.
- To preview the sitemap, click on View live example.
- Scroll down to check additional information about the template.
- To import the template, click on Use Template.
- If you are not logged in or have not created a Slickplan account yet, you will be redirected to the registration page. If you are already registered, click on Already have an account.
- If you are logged into your account, the template will appear as a new project in your dashboard in a new browser window / tab.
- Open the project and you are ready to develop your sitemap!