You can archive sitemaps in the same way as archiving diagrams.
- From the dashboard, select a sitemap from the project list. If there are a large number of projects set the show filter to Sitemaps and select the desired project. You can also enter its name into the search bar on the left.
- Hover the mouse over a particular row, function buttons will appear on the right. Click on the Archive icon.
- To archive multiple sitemaps at once, check the boxes next to each of the sitemaps. Once the projects are selected, click the Archive button on the bottom bar.
- That’s it, your sitemaps are now archived for later work.
To restore archived sitemaps:
- Set the status filter to Archived.
- Hover your mouse over the three dot menu on the right, then click on the Activate button.
- To activate multiple sitemaps at once, check the boxes next to the desired projects. Once the sitemaps are selected click the Activate button on the bottom bar.