How do I adjust the page cell and text size on my sitemap?
You can set the page cell and text sizes to your preference as a default for all projects or on a per project basis to make sitemap projects easier to view.
Open a sitemap and navigate to the main toolbar. In the middle of the toolbar you will see Cell size and Text size menus.
To change the cell size of sitemap pages:
- Hover and click on the Cell size menu.
- Select Large, Medium, or Small. You’ll see the size of your sitemap pages change automatically.
To change the page text size:
- Hover and click on the Text size menu.
- Select one of the text sizes: 12px, 14px, or 16px. You’ll see the text size on your sitemap pages change automatically.
To adjust the page cell and text size globally:
- Navigate to the dashboard and open the My Profile menu. Select General settings.
- Under Formatting, select the preferred page cell and text size. Changes will save automatically.
The page cell and text sizes can also be customized on shared sitemaps, making them easier for users to view.