Creating sections can help with the hassle of handling massive sites. Sites can be simplified by placing large parent/child pages into their own section, and can be expanded as needed. This helps you focus on specific sections, one at a time, managing a large sitemap with ease.
To create a section:
- Open the page properties panel and click the Add Section option.
- From the available options, select Create a new empty section.
- Select Copy Styling to copy the color style from your sitemap.
- Click Apply.
To remove a section:
- Open the page properties panel and click on the trashcan icon next to the Page section position.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking Apply.
- To only remove the section without deleting the pages, check the Move Section Pages To Main Sitemap option.