It’s very easy to add a symbol to your diagram. Simply drag a symbol from drawing tools and drop it anywhere on the workarea and you’re good to go!
To add a page symbol:
- Click the page symbol in drawing tools.
- Drag and drop it on the workarea.
- You will be asked to choose whether to add Sitemap or Custom page. Select Sitemap page.
- Click Select Page and select a page from your sitemap. (For example, select Home page to add it to the diagram.)
- Follow the same steps to add Custom page symbol. In this case, you don’t get to choose a sitemap page, rather, you enter a page label of your own.
To add other symbols:
- Drag and drop a symbol from drawing tools and place it on the workarea.
- Label the symbol by entering a label in the text placeholder.
To add connectors:
- Click a symbol on the workarea.
- Little blue dots will appear on the symbol indicating places where you can add connectors.
- Click the first blue dot on the symbol and drag it to the blue dot on another symbol.
To change a connector style:
- Simply click the connector and then select another one from the gallery, or press the spacebar while you drag the line. With a mouse click on the workarea the connector is changed.