How does Slickplan's File Library work?
Slickplan’s file library stores images, videos and files you can use when working on your sitemap.
- Navigate to the sitemap toolbar and open the File Library.
- The file library can store images, videos and files in different formats (.doc, .txt, .pdf, .zip, etc).
- The Show filter allows you to view all uploaded files, files from other projects or just the current one.
- To filter files by type, select the following options:
- Images – to display only image files.
- Videos – to display only video files.
- Documents – to display other file types.
- The Uploaded By filter will allow you to see files added by a specific user.
- You can also sort files by name, size and date.
- To change the view from large icons to a file list, click on the list icon in the upper right corner.
- Click the Upload Files button to add new files to the file library, or you can drag and drop a file from your computer to Slickplan’s file library.
- To preview, download, or delete a file from the library, hover over the file and click on one of the icons.
- To download, or delete multiple files at a time, select a few files and on the bottom bar click Delete, or Download.