Whether it’s a rough wireframe, a sketch, or a polished design mockup you need to upload and share, we’ve created the perfect new addition to Slickplan called Design Mockups. Just like any other page attribute, it’s accessible from the page menu and instantly gives you access to drag & drop image files onto your sitemap.
- To begin adding design mockups to your project, click Design Mockups from the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- You can select previously uploaded images from the File Library, or upload new ones by clicking Upload Mockups.
- From the modal window, drag & drop files or select them manually from your computer by clicking Select files, then the upload button.
- Assign images to one or multiple pages. Assign a single image to a page by selecting the page from the dropdown list, or assign multiple images to a page by checking the boxes above the image previews and clicking Assign from the bottom bar.
- Confirm by clicking the Add Files button. Design mockups are now attached to the sitemap pages.
- Hover over any row to preview, download, or delete the mockup.
- To comment on a mockup, click the thumbnail or the preview icon. Type your comment in the text area on the right and hit Enter.
- To browse through all pages with mockups, click Present in the upper left hand corner.
- You can also open images in new browser tabs by clicking the New Window icon.