How do I create a diagram?
You can create page diagrams in two ways: in the Diagram Maker dashboard or in the page properties panel.
- Open a sitemap and navigate to the Diagram Maker.
- To import a previously exported standalone diagram, select the Upload Diagram option and upload an XML file from your computer.
To create a new flowchart, select New Diagram.
- In the modal window, enter a diagram name and select a page from your sitemap to which the diagram should be assigned.
Optionally, select a pre-built diagram template from the list. To preview a template, click on the preview icon and the template will open in a new browser tab/window.
- When finished, click on Add Diagram.
- Your new diagram will appear on the list. To edit your flowchart, click on its name.
- Open the page properties panel and click on the Add user flow diagram icon.
- Enter a diagram’s name and click Apply.
- The diagram name and link will display in the properties panel – click on it to open the work area.
- Open the symbol panel on the left and begin working on your project.