How to clone a sitemap page as a section?
To clone a sitemap page as a section:
- Open the page properties panel, in the top right click on the Clone icon
- Select the cloning option:
- Selected page and child pages
- Only selected page
- Only child pages
- Click the Parent Page dropdown list in order to select a page, or existing section where the cell should be cloned as a section.
- Check the Clone into a section option at the bottom and additionally one of the optional methods to clone your sitemap page:
- Page types
- Custom colors
Your sitemap page is now cloned under the Parent Page as a section. A blue icon will appear on the right of the Parent Page indicating that the cloned cell is now a section.
View Section Pages
- Click the section icon on the right of the Parent Page to view the section.
The section will now be displayed and will contain:
- Parent Page
- Cloned Cell
You may add new pages or subpages to your cloned cell.
Another way to view your section:
- Hover your mouse over the Parent Page and open the properties panel.
- Click on the page name next to Page Section.