How to lock/unlock the diagram?
The diagram lock option is available to all account users. It prevents users from accidentally editing the flowchart.
You can lock the diagram in two ways:
- Login to your Slickplan account.
- From the list of your diagrams open the one you want to lock.
- On the navigation bar open the Settings menu.
- Under Options toggle the Lock project switch and then Save changes.
The second way allows you to lock diagrams directly from the dashboard:
Select the project you want to lock and hover over the three-dot menu on the right. Click on the Lock button.
- To locate your diagram, set the Status to Locked.
When opening a diagram, you will see that it is locked.
Diagrams can be unlocked in the same way.