How to import mockups from Figma?
- To import designs from Figma to your Slickplan project, open Design Mockups from the navigation bar above the sitemap.
- Click on Upload Mockups.
- Select the Direct Sync (import from Figma) option.
- Click on Connect Account and in the modal window, click on Allow Access.
- Enter your Figma Team ID and click on Submit.
- Select a project, a file and click the Submit Figma file button.
- Assign images to one or multiple pages. Assign a single image to a page by selecting the page from the dropdown list, or assign multiple images to a page by checking the boxes above the image previews and clicking Assign from the bottom bar.
- Confirm by clicking the Done button on the right. Design mockups are now attached to the sitemap pages.
Additionally, you can manually enter a URL for each Figma file by clicking on Skip this below:
- In the modal window, enter a Figma file URL and click on Add this URL below the text field.
- When the file loads, click on Add files.
- To assign images to pages, repeat steps 7 and 8 above.