How to lock/unlock the sitemap?
The sitemap lock option is available to the account owner, administrators and all editors that have the Lock/Unlock Permission selected. For more information about granting lock/unlock permissions, see the information on sitemap contributors.
If you are the account owner, sitemap administrator or editor with given permissions, you can lock the sitemap in two ways:
- Login to your Slickplan account.
- From the list of your sitemaps open the one you want to lock.
- On the navigation bar open the Settings menu.
- Under Options toggle the Lock project switch and then Save changes.
The second way allows you to lock sitemaps directly from the dashboard:
Select the project you want to lock and hover over the three-dot menu on the right. Click on the Lock button.
To locate your sitemap, set the Status to Locked.
When opening a sitemap, you will see that it is locked.
When you lock a sitemap, all of its versions are locked for further editing too. Only an administrator can unlock sitemaps.
To unlock a sitemap:
- Open the locked sitemap. Above the sitemap you will see the message “Project is locked”.
- On the navigation bar open the Settings menu, and under Options toggle the Lock project switch and then Save changes.
- Select the project you want to unlock and hover over the three-dot menu on the right. Click on the unlock button.