Sitemap lock option is only available to account owner, administrators and all editors that have Lock/Unlock Permission selected. For more information about granting lock/unlock permissions and taking them away, see the info on sitemap contributors.
So if you are account owner, sitemap administrator or editor with given permissions, follow these steps to lock a sitemap:
- Login to your Slickplan account.
- From the list of your sitemaps open the one you wish to lock.
- From the sitemap toolbar, hover your mouse over File.
- Click Lock Sitemap.
- Click Dashboard on the top of the page. Locate your sitemap name and check under Status, you will see that sitemap is locked.
When you lock a sitemap, all of its versions are locked for further editing too. Only an administrator can unlock the sitemap.
To unlock a sitemap:
- Open the locked sitemap.
- Above sitemap you will see a message saying “This sitemap has been locked. Unlock.”
- Click the Unlock button to unlock the sitemap.