The new Slickplan sitemap is outfitted with an intuitive drag and drop feature that makes changing the layout of your sitemap a breeze. You can add, edit or reorder pages and subpages. If you want your Slickplan sitemap to be polished and visually appealing, you may use other editing options such as styles, themes and colors.
In this article you will learn how to modify your sitemap pages.
To add datas to a sitemap page:
- Hover your mouse over the page you wish to edit.
- Click the small grey arrow on the right side of the page cell. Several options will be displayed:
- Add Content
- Add Note
- Page type
- Design Mockups
- Add Link
- Add Section
- Edit Page Color
- Edit Text Color
- Select one of the above options and start modifying your sitemap.
To edit sitemap page name:
- Double click the page name you wish to edit.
To reorder sitemap pages:
- Hover over the sitemap page you want to move elsewhere.
- Move your mouse cursor to the left side of the page cell.
- When the mouse cursor is changed to cross, drag the page cell and drop it in the chosen place on the sitemap.
To delete a page:
- Open the dropdown menu on the right side of the page cell.
- On the options list click Delete.
- The page cell is automatically removed from the sitemap.
You may bring your sitemap structure to a higher level by exploring the rest of our help articles and learn how to:
- How should I begin my project?
- Change your sitemap orientation
- Edit sitemap styles
- Change sitemap colors
- Zoom in / Zoom out sitemap
- Use batch edit option for more awesome sitemap styling!