The new Slickplan sitemap is outfitted with an intuitive drag and drop feature that makes changing the layout of your sitemap a breeze. You can add, edit or reorder pages and subpages. If you want your Slickplan sitemap to be polished and visually appealing, you may use other editing options such as styles, themes and colors.
In this article you will learn how to modify your sitemap pages.
To edit sitemap page:
- Hover your mouse over the page you wish to edit.
- Click the small grey arrow on the right side of the page cell. Several options will be displayed:
- Edit Name
- Add Section
- Page Type
- Add Note
- Add Link
- Hide Children
- Edit Page Color
- Edit Text Color
- Design Mockups
- Add Content
- Select one of the above options and start modifying your sitemap.
To edit sitemap page name:
- Double click the page name you wish to edit.
- From the options list, click Edit Name.
- Page name is now ready for editing. Enter the new page name.
To reorder sitemap pages:
- Hover over the sitemap page you want to move elsewhere.
- Move your mouse cursor to the left side of the page cell.
- When the mouse cursor is changed to cross, drag the page cell and drop it in the chosen place on the sitemap.
To delete a page:
- Click the small grey arrow on the right side of the page cell.
- From the options list, click Delete.
- The page cell is automatically removed from the sitemap.
You may bring your sitemap structure to a higher level by exploring the rest of our help articles and learn how to:
- Change your sitemap orientation
- Edit sitemap styles
- Change sitemap colors
- Zoom in / Zoom out sitemap
- Use batch edit option for more awesome sitemap styling!