- To create a new sitemap, click on the dashboard button and then New Project in the upper right corner.
- From the Project Type modal window select Plan a Website and click Create Project.
- Enter the project’s name. Optionally, add your website’s URL and upload a logo.
- You can assign contributors to a sitemap by clicking on the Add a Project Member field and selecting an existing user, or adding a new one.
- By default, a new sitemap is a blank project, but if you need a starting point, you can select one of the sitemap templates: Corporate Website, Blog, or E-commerce.
- When everything is set, click Create Project and you are ready to start building your website.
Have more questions? Submit a request