You can add contributors while creating a new project, or add them later to existing ones.
- To add contributors at the beginning of a project, click on the member search box and browse through the list of existing users. To filter through many users start typing their name into the search field, here.
- Click on a user’s name to add it to the project.
- Additionally, you can grant users permission to approve or/and lock the project.
- To add a new user, select Add new member and fill the invitation field. Optionally, grant the locking/approving permissions.
- Send the invitation by hitting Add member.
To add contributors to an existing project:
- Open a sitemap and navigate to Settings in the upper right.
- In the Project Settings modal window, click on the Add a project member to browse existing users.
- Save changes after adding project contributors.