How do I add contributors to projects?
You can add contributors while creating a new project, or add them later to existing ones.
- Adding users when creating a project
- Adding users to an existing project
- Adding users to multiple projects
To add contributors at the beginning of a project:
- click on the member search box and browse through the list of existing users. To filter through many users start typing their name into the search field, here.
- Click on a user’s name to add it to the project.
- Additionally, you can grant users permission to manage, approve or/and lock the project.
- To add a new user, select Add new member
and fill the invitation field. Optionally, grant the locking/approving permissions.
- Send the invitation by hitting Add member.
To add contributors to an existing project:
- Open a sitemap and navigate to Settings in the upper right.
- In the Project Settings modal window, click on the Add a project member to browse existing users.
- Save changes after adding project contributors.
To add users to multiple projects at once:
- Check the boxes next to each of the sitemaps. Once the projects are selected, click Assign on the bottom toolbar.
- Select users from the list and click Add. This works for adding single users to multiple projects, or multiple users to multiple projects.