- Open a sitemap and navigate to the Content Planner.
- Click Templates from the secondary menu, and then Import Templates.
- If you have created custom templates in a previous project, you will see the Projects tab populated with a list of templates you can repurpose.
- To select a pre-built template, switch to the Default Template tab, select a template from the list, then click Import.
- Imported templates appear here in a list. You may use them as is or edit them to your liking.
Click the Content home link to return to the content dashboard and assign templates to your sitemap pages. For more information on assigning templates read our help article here.