You can build a new sitemap by importing a text file stored on your computer. This text file contains page levels written in the format shown below:
:: Home Page ++ Utility Page 1 ++ Utility Page 2 ++ Utility Page 3 Top Level Page -- Second Level Page (Child of Top Level) ---- Third Level Page (Child of Second Level) ------ Fourth Level Page (Child of Third Level) Top Level Page -- Second Level Page -- Second Level Page ---- Third Level Page ---- Third Level Page ---- Third Level Page -- Second Level Page -- Second Level Page >> Footer Page 1 >> Footer Page 2
Note: Top level pages can not have any dashes in front of their names. Any child level pages should be indented with even number of dashes: for example second level should have 2 dashes
-- and third level should have 4 dashes
----. Space is required after the dashes and before the page name.
- Login to your dashboard.
- Click on the Create a New Sitemap button or open an existing project, but please note that importing a text file will overwrite your current sitemap.
- Click on the Import/Export button on the toolbar and select the Import tab.
- From the available import options select the Use a Text File radio button.
- Click on the Browse button to locate the text file on your local computer
- Paste the file content into the blank field.
- Click Import when completed.