You can build a new sitemap by importing a text file stored on your computer. This text file contains page levels written in the format showed below
:: Home Page ++ Utility Page 1 ++ Utility Page 2 ++ Utility Page 3 Top Level Page -- Second Level Page (Child of Top Level) ---- Third Level Page (Child of Second Level) ------ Forth Level Page (Child of Third Level) Top Level Page -- Second Level Page -- Second Level Page ---- Third Level Page ---- Third Level Page ---- Third Level Page -- Second Level Page -- Second Level Page >> Footer Page 1 >> Footer Page 2
- Login to your dashboard.
- Open an existing sitemap. Please note that importing a new sitemap will overwrite your existing sitemap.
- Or, create new sitemap.
- Click Import/Export tab above your sitemap.
- Select Import tab in the modal.
- Check Use a text file radio button.
- Click Browse to locate the text file on your local computer. Or,
- Paste file content in the blank cell. Please note that Slickplan supports text files using the format showed in the example above.
- Click Import when completed.
You have created new sitemap in just a few clicks!