To import a website structure using a WordPress XML file, follow these steps:
- First you will need a WordPress XML file (for instructions please visit WordPress export tutorial)
- Click on your Dashboard, and then open an existing sitemap or create a new sitemap.
Note: importing the file will overwrite a current structure
- Click Import/Export on the menu bar. In the modal window select the Import tab and tick WordPress XML option. Optionally you may select a few more options:
- Add Link - to add links of the imported pages.
- You may also import Content & Meta Datas to Content Planner (How can I add metadata).
- Import into a Section
- Click Import when completed.