To clone the sitemap page as a section, follow these steps:
- Hover your mouse over the sitemap page, and click the arrow on the right.
- From the dropdown list, select Clone.
- In the modal box, select a Section.
- Click the Parent Page dropdown in order to select a parent page for the cloned page.
Note:If you have few sections, there will be two dropdowns in the modal box: the first one will be the section list, and the second one will be a list of pages from the selected section.
- Select one of three options to clone:
- Only selected page
- Selected page and child pages
- Only child pages
- Place a checkmark next to Clone as a section or one of the six optional methods to clone your sitemap page:
- Include Page Types
- Include Links
- Include Notes
- Include Design Mockups
- Include Contents
- Link Sections
- Click Clone.
Your sitemap page (Services) is now cloned under the Parent Page (Testimonials) as a section. A blue icon will appear on the left of the Parent Page indicating that the cloned cell is now a section.
View Section Pages
- Click the blue icon on the left of the Parent Page to view the section.
- The section will now be displayed and contain:
- Parent Page
- Cloned Cell
- You may add new pages or subpages to your cloned cell.
Another way to view your section:
- Hover your mouse over the Parent Page.
- From the dropdown list of options, select View Section.
- Hover your mouse over the parent page.
- From the list of dropdown options, select Remove Section.
- A new modal will appear to prompt you about the section pages. Click Yes if you want your section to be removed from the sitemap. Otherwise, place a checkmark next to Move section pages to main sitemap option. The section is removed but the pages are moved to the main sitemap.