To clone the sitemap page as a section, follow these steps:
- Hover your mouse over the sitemap page, and click the arrow on the right.
- From the dropdown list, select Clone.
- In the modal window, select the cloning option.
- Click the Parent Page dropdown list in order to select a page or existing section where the cell will be cloned as a section.
- Select one of three options to clone:
- Only selected page
- Selected page and child pages
- Only child pages
- Check the Clone as a section option at the bottom and additionally one of the six optional methods to clone your sitemap page:
- Include Page Types
- Include Links
- Include Notes
- Include Design Mockups
- Include Contents
- Link Sections
- Click Clone.
Your sitemap page (Work History) is now cloned under the Parent Page (Biography) as a section. A blue icon will appear on the left of the Parent Page indicating that the cloned cell is now a section.
View Section Pages
- Click the blue icon on the left of the Parent Page to view the section.
- The section will now be displayed and contain:
- Parent Page
- Cloned Cell
- You may add new pages or subpages to your cloned cell.
Another way to view your section:
- Hover your mouse over the Parent Page.
- From the dropdown list of options, select View Section.
- Hover your mouse over the parent page.
- From the list of dropdown options, select Remove Section.
- A new modal will appear to prompt you about the section pages. Click Yes if you want your section to be removed from the sitemap. Otherwise, check the Move section pages to main sitemap option. The section is removed but the pages are moved to the main sitemap.