In this article you will learn how to change your site color. Follow these steps:
- Go to Accounts & Settings.
- Select Company Settings.
- Under Company Settings, scroll down to Site Color section.
- Drag your mouse over the color palette to select the desired site color. Color changes preview is shown on the right.
- The default text color is set to white. You can change it to black by placing a checkmark near the Use Dark Text option. You can also change the site color by entering the desired color’s hex value in the Hex color cell.
- Optionally, click Switch To Default button to change back to site default color.
- When completed click the Save New Settings button.