To create a new workflow template:
- From the dashboard, open the My Profile menu and select Workflow Templates.
- Click on New Template.
- Enter a name for the template and click Add. The template will appear on the list.
- The next step is adding statuses to your workflow template. Hover over it and click on the edit icon.
- Click on Add New Status.
- In the modal window, enter a name for the status, select a color using the color picker and optionally add a description. The Lock Page Editing option will prevent pages with the given status from further edits. When finished, click Add Status.
- When you are finished with adding statuses, click Save Workflow.
- To clone, edit or delete the workflow template, hover over it and click on the selected icon on the right.
Workflow templates can be imported to a project only by an admin, project manager or users with permission to create new sitemaps.
To import the workflow template into a sitemap:
- Open a sitemap and navigate to the Content Planner.
- Click on Workflow Status above the page list, or Manage on the Workflow status list.
- Click Import above the default status list.
- From the modal window, select the workflow template and click Import.
- A list of imported statuses will appear. Optionally, you can add additional statuses by clicking Add New Status below.
- When finished, switch back to the Content Dashboard and you are ready to assign workflow statuses to pages.