Page workflow status is a handy attribute for tracking progress of your content. You can assign statuses in two ways: on the content dashboard, or directly in the page properties panel.
Here’s how to add new workflow state i.e. page status:
- Open the content dashboard, and click on the Workflow Status on the navigation bar.
- Click Add status on the right above the status list.
- Enter a name for your new workflow state.
- Additionally, enter a short description of the new status.
- Use the color picker to assign a color to your new workflow state.
- Additionally, you can check the lock page editing (read-only) option. This option prevents changes on every page with this specific status.
- As an example, we will add Needs Further Revisions status in purple color. Click Add status when done.
Now you have added a new status. To learn how to change page status, click here.
If you want to edit or remove a workflow state, select a specific status on the list and from the action menu:
- Click the pencil icon to edit the selected workflow state.
- Click the trashcan icon to remove the selected workflow state.
- Click the clone icon to duplicate the existing status.