How do I add a table block to a page?
To add a table block:
- Click Content on the main project navigation menu.
- Find the desired page and click its name to open up the content editor.
- Click the Table block from the side toolbar to add a new content block at the end of the page. You can also drag the block to any desired place if you have other existing blocks.
- Enter the number of rows and columns you want to create for your table, and click Create.
- Start typing text into table cells.
- To modify the table, use the toolbar above.
- Additionally, you can leave a note at the bottom of the content block.
To see additional options:
- Hover over the More button on the content block and click on the Settings icon.
- Label Name – you can add a label to your content block
- HTML Wrapper – select element wrapper
- In the columns and rows fields, specify the number of columns and rows
- Toggle the Lock columns and rows switch to deactivate the toolbar above the table preventing it from further changes
- Toggle the Incline table heading switch to mark the first row of a table as table header
- When finished, click Save.