How to clone sitemap cells?
A page, or group of pages, can be cloned in a few different ways.
The fastest and most convenient method is to use drag and drop coupled with a few different easy keyboard shortcuts.
Clone multiple pages by dragging a parent and child pages to a new position on the canvas while holding the Command (Mac) or Control (Win) keys.
To clone a single page, drag and press Option (Mac) or Alt (Win) keys.
- Open the page properties panel and in the top right click on the Copy icon.
- Select the cloning option:
- Selected page and child pages
- Only selected page
- Only child pages
- Click the Parent Page dropdown list in order to select a page, or existing section where the cell should be cloned.
- Additionally, select one of the optional methods to clone your sitemap page:
- Page types
- Custom colors
- Click Clone.
To clone a single, or multiple pages:
- Select a page or group of pages by checking the boxes.
- On the bottom bar, click Move, and then enable the Duplicate pages option.
- Select the page to which selected pages you want to clone as subpages.