Custom colors allows you to add your colors to color swatches. In order words, adding custom color means to create new swatch preset which will later be used to color your entire sitemap or only the selected sitemap levels.
- From Styles menu item, click Custom Color. An empty swatch presets palette will be shown above your sitemap.
- Hover your mouse over any blank swatch until the + sign appears along with Add New note. Click the blank swatch.
- Custom color palette will be shown in a small window. Click on the desired color, or, enter the color’s hexadecimal value. Click OK.
- Your new color swatch is now added to your swatch palette. Click Save.
- Add name for your palette and click Save Palette.
- Click checkmark on the right to save your changes.