How do I customize an account to match my company branding?
Create a custom subdomain and add your logo and background colors to the header to match your company branding.
- Select the My Profile menu from the dashboard and click Company settings.
- To update the header background color, use the color picker to select a color. If you use a light background color, we recommend checking the dark text option so the text on the header will remain visible.
- To add your company logo select use company logo and click on the link labeled change to add a new graphic in PNG, JPEG, or GIF format. Images larger than the suggested resolution will be automatically resized. We recommend a PNG file with a transparent background.
- You can edit company details in the company name field by entering a new company name.
- Change your account subdomain by editing the field labeled account URL.
- Click Save changes.