Slickplan sitemap amazing information architecture allows you to customize notification messages for your users depending on the following actions:
- New Comment Notification
- New User Confirmation
- User Invitation to Sitemap (with role)
- User Invitation to Sitemap (with permission)
- User Invitation to Sitemap (with role and permission)
- Sitemap Approval
- Unlock Sitemap Request
- Unlocked Sitemap Approval
To manage messages for your users:
- Navigate to Accounts & Settings on top of the header and click Manage Messages.
- From the message list on the left, select the message you wish to customize as per your own needs. Let’s try this with New Comment Notification message.
- Click the New Comment Notification from the list on the left. On the right, message preview will be displayed.
- You can change the content of this message directly from the browser, simply by editing the text box.
- To get more help on how to follow the tag rules for different actions, click Formatting Help.
- When completed click, Save Messages.
- Alternately, you can click Switch to Default button above the message preview to restore the default system messages.
- To customize other notification messages, simply follow the above steps!