So now that you have integrated Slickplan with your Basecamp account, let’s see how it works!
We created a Basecamp project called Website Redesign and the first thing on our To-Do list is to do sitemap editing using all of the cool features offered by Slickplan.
When you’re ready to post your sitemap to Basecamp, do the following:
- Click the Share button above your sitemap.
- From the modal popup, select Post Message to Basecamp tab.
- Click Select Basecamp Account and select your account.
- Next, click Select Project and select the project from the list of created Basecamp projects. In this step, we select Website Redesign project.
- Message editor will appear with default message title & body. You may change the title and customize the message content (include links etc.)
- Click Send Message and your sitemap will be posted to Basecamp successfully.
Where is our sitemap link in Basecamp?
- Login to Basecamp.
- Click the project where you posted your sitemap link.
- Your project details will open. Under Latest Project Updates you may see that new message is posted. It’s the one we shared from Slickplan. You may click the message link directly to see its content. Also, under Discussions you will see your new message. Click it.
- Discussion page will be opened. Here you can see your new discussion details.
- Your message from Slickplan will appear with the link to your sitemap. Members of your project can comment or edit this discussion. The sitemap will be opened in a new tab.