- To add multiple languages to your site content, navigate to the content dashboard by clicking ‘Content’ on the sitemap menu bar.
- On the content dashboard click the ‘Site Settings’ button in the top right corner.
- On the bottom of the modal window click the ‘Additional Site Languages’ dropdown list.
- Click on the language bar and select preferred languages by clicking on each one. When finished click ‘Save Changes’.
- Now you can easily navigate between multiple content languages by switching the language tabs above.
Have more questions? Submit a request