You can import Slickplan diagrams by uploading the files you or anyone else has previously exported as Slickplan XML data.
- To do so open the dashboard and click ‘Diagrams’.
- Importing a diagram to a current project will overwrite your existing diagram, so we would recommend creating a new flowchart. Click the ‘Create a New Diagram’ button or select and open from the list, an existing project.
- Click the ‘Import/Export’ button on the taskbar, above the workarea, and in the modal window select the ‘Import’ tab.
- Now click ‘Browse’ to select the XML file from your hard drive and then click the ‘Import’ button.
- Your Slickplan diagram will be successfully imported.