Internal linking in Content Planner and page notes allows you to add a link to internal page (sitemap cell) that will be replaced with a real link to page when imported to CMS, or will be an anchor to a page in docx export.
To Add an internal link to your content follow these steps:
- Open the content editor.
- Click on the link icon.
- Modal window will appear, please click Internal Link and select a section and a page. Click Add Link.
- Done! A link has been added.
To add internal link to a page note:
- From the drop-down menu select Add Note.
- In the note window click on the link icon.
- Modal window will apear, click the Internal Link and select a section and a page. Click Add Link.
- That’s it, your link is added! Don’t forget to click the save button.