Internal linking in Content Planner and page notes allows you to add a link to an internal page (sitemap cell) that will be replaced with a real link to a page when imported to CMS, or will be an anchor to a page in DOCX export.
To Add an internal link to your content follow these steps:
- Open the content dashboard from the toolbar, or open the page content from its properties panel.
- Add a text content block and click on the link icon.
- Modal window will appear, click Internal Link and select a section and a page. Click Add Link.
- Done. A link has been added.
To add internal link to a page note:
- Open the page properties panel and click the link icon above the note’s WYSIWYG field.
- Switch to Internal Link and select a page from the dropdown list.
- Click the Save button.