To add multiple external links:
- Navigate to your Dashboard and select a sitemap.
- Click the small arrow next to the desired sitemap cell.
- Click Add Link.
- In the pop-up window enter the first URL address. Next, click the small plus icon below linking options. Note: This will also work for Internal Links. The photo below depicts External Links as an example. For Internal Links, the plus icon appears on the left.
- Enter the second URL for External Links, or select the second page from the drop-down menu for Internal Links.
- Enter label name in order to separate articles. (Omit for Internal Links)
- Click Save when completed.