Slickplan has its very own WordPress Plugin that allows users to use their exported Slickplan XML to create pages and menu systems inside this popular content management system.
- Follow this link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/slickplan-importer/ to download the plugin files
- Upload the slickplan-importer folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to the 'Tools' -> 'Import' screen, Click on 'Slickplan'
- Follow the simple on page instructions
This plugin is also compatible with the Gutenberg page builder. It automatically imports your Slickplan's Content Planner blocks into corresponding blocks in WordPress.