Playing with sitemap swatch presets means that you can change your sitemap colors according to the selected sitemap level. These levels are:
- All (entire sitemap is covered)
- Utilities (utility sitemap pages are covered)
- Footer (footer sitemap button is covered)
- Home (home sitemap button is covered)
- First Level (first level pages are covered)
- Second Level (second level pages (subpages) are covered)
- Third Level (third level pages (sub-subpages) are covered), Fourth Level, Fifth Level and so on.
- All page types are listed here also, so you can change color for pages that have specified page type.
Each time you select a different level pages, they are highlighted in your sitemap. For example, let’s apply swatch presets for Utilities, Home and First Level sitemap pages.
- From Edit Styles menu item, click Swatch Presets. Different swatches are shown above your sitemap. Level options are located on the left.
- From the drop down Level list on the right, select Utilities. When hovering your mouse over the Utilities level option, you may see those sitemap cells (i.e. utility pages) are immediately highlighted.
- Click the color swatch you wish to apply to Utility pages. We selected the fifth swatch from the left-light green.
- Utility pages are now changed from default to selected swatch preset color.
- Click checkmark on the right to save your changes.
- Follow the above steps to apply swatches to Home and First Level sitemap pages.